On the Internet there is abundance of tips/Advice for women contemplating to hook a guy, and some of these suggestions are actually very good. But while these tips tell women all kinds of approaches for being accessible or meeting new people, none of them address the most important matter: appearance. A number of the articles I’ve read have promising headings, but they all give an initial caution to “look good” with so many requirements and explanations that by the end they’ve essentially told the reader to “be herself” – which is a waste of her time and energy.
The topic is evaded because women do not understand how controllable their appearance is. If female beauty were not controllable, telling a woman she could attract more men if she would just improve her looks would be no more useful than suggesting a paraplegic man “just” learn how to dunk a basketball to impress women.
Girls who aren’t getting attention from boys fall almost entirely into two categories:
- Girls that are unfit
- Girls who don’t show themselves in the best light they can.
(It is but obvious that natural good looks cannot be ignored, but they are given far more credit than they deserve. It is a myth – that women are either born attractive or not.)
Here is a list of sections of female beauty and the significance of each one of these in a guy’s eyes
- Clothes (Quality of clothes, fit of clothes, color of clothes, heels and how revealing they are – This contributes to about 10 percent of your total overall look and is controllable to about 100 percent except in the case of the quality of your clothes. You should devote about 14 percent of your time to it.
- Weight and fitness –This contributes to about 30 percent of your total overall look in a guy’s eyes and is controllable to about 85 percent. You should devote about 42 percent of your time to it.
- Facial structure- this contributes to about 20 percent of your total overall look in a guy’s eyes and is controllable to about 5 percent. You should devote about 2 percent of your time to it.
- Body shape-Your butt size and shape, breast size and shape, hip to waist ratio, posture, height and leg to body ratio are all included in this. They contribute to about 13 percent of your total overall look and are somewhat even if a little bit controllable. You can control your posture a 100 percent and your bust size and height to a certain extent by wearing the right bra and high heels. You should devote about 7 percent of your time to it.
- Grooming-This includes hairstyle, nails, eyebrows and body hair. This contributes to about 12 percent of your total overall look and is controllable to about 98 percent. You should devote about 18 percent of your time to it.
- Makeup -This contributes to about 6 percent of your total overall look and is controllable to about 100 percent. You should devote about 10 percent of your time to it.
- Skin, eyes, hair and teeth quality- This contributes to about 9 percent of your total overall look and is controllable to a certain extent like in the case of your teeth and the quality of your skin. You should devote about 6 percent of your time to it.
As you can see your beauty is highly controllable by you .If you follow the above and do the best you can you will have reached a level of attractiveness by which most men will find you quite irresistible. Try this for a month or two and see the man of your dreams falling in love with you!!
- ‘Attention Deserved’ is reasonably interpreted as the percentage of the total time spent devoted to each item in need of attention. So a girl that is overweight would be justified in spending 72 % of her time (that is, the time that she invests in her appearance) only on losing weight; or a girl whose clothes don’t usually complement her complexion would be smart to spend 8 % of the time she invests in her appearance on shopping for clothes that work well with her look (or on earning extra money for that specific purpose). Obviously, no one is going to count the minutes or hours. The point, though, is that some things are worth spending more time on than others. Don’t waste your time worrying about your eyelashes (1 %) when you are overweight (42 %) – go to the gym.